WE ARE HIRING!
The Paddock is looking to hire a packer and shop assistant to assist in the packing and sale of organic veg boxes and associated items of fresh local food produce. There will be work available in the farm shop from time to time, serving customers.
The role is part time. Hours will vary on a weekly basis but you will be required to work on a Wednesday and Thursday between 8-5pm. Additional days and hours may be available for the right candidate including some administrative tasks.
You must be able to travel to and from The Paddock Farm Shop, High Spen. Free parking is available.
The suitable candidate must be:
· Able to commit to a Wednesday and Thursday every week for a minimum period of 6 months commencing 1st April 2018
· Able to deliver an excellent level of personalised customer service
· Able to work well individually as well as part of a team
· Have a flexible approach to working hours
· Be able to work well to deadlines
· Have the right to work in the UK
It is not necessary to have any knowledge of organic produce, nor is previous experience required. You must, however, be passionate about local produce.
Remuneration will be discussed during the interview stage. The successful applicant will be paid an hourly wage.
In order to apply, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 16th March 2018. Please provide 2 references with your application, preferably one character reference and one employment reference. Interviews will be organised following this date with a view to starting from 1st April 2018 with training available before this date.